Please click on the appropriate link below:

New Client

Existing Client

If you would like to upload a document only click here.

Please take a moment to look at the list of documents we may need below and be sure to upload them when you fill out the appropriate form above.


  • Photo ID
  • Social Security Cards, Social Security Number verification letters, or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number assignment letters for you, your spouse, and any dependents
  • Birth dates for you, your spouse, and dependents on the tax return
  • Bank account and routing number or a voided check for direct deposit of your refund
  • 2021 and 2022 tax return, if you have them
  • Identity Protection PIN(IP PIN), if you have one



  • Employment Income
  • W-2 form(s) for all jobs last year (your employer(s) will have sent you this by January 31st by mail and/or by email).
  • Self-Employment Income
  1. 1099-NECand/or 1099-K
  2. Records of income not reported on 1099 forms
  3. Records of expenses including receipts, credit statements, etc.
  4. Record of estimated tax payments
  • Retirement or Disability Benefits
  1. SSA-1099 form for Social Security benefits
  2. 1099-Rfor pension/IRA/annuity income
  • Unemployment Income
  • 1099-Gfor unemployment benefits
  • Other sources of income
  • 1099-Gfor refund of state/local income taxes
  • 1098-Tfor scholarships/fellowships
  • Income or loss from the sale of stocks, bonds, or real estate
  • Income or loss from rental property
  • Alimony received
  • Statements for prizes or lottery/gambling winnings
  • 1099-INT/1099-DIVfor Interest and dividend statements from banks
  • Records for any other income



Retirement contributions, including a 401(k) or IRA

  • State and local taxes you’ve paid
  • Mortgage statements and property tax bills if you are a homeowner
  • College tuition (Form 1098-T) and student loan statements (Form 1098-E)
  • Childcare expenses, including payment records or receipts and provider’s name, address, and federal tax ID number (either their Social Security Number or Employment Identification Number)
  • Receipts for charitable donations
  • Medical and dental bills
  • Records for supplies used as an educator

Other Tax Documents or Notices

  • Form 1095-Aif you had coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace
  • Documents from the IRS, Health Insurance Marketplace, your state tax agency, or anything that says “IMPORTANT TAX DOCUMENT”
  • Bring the following if you have them and are filing a 2020 or 2021 tax returnto claim missed stimulus checks or the 2021 expanded Child Tax Credit:

IRS Letter 6475 for your 3rd Economic Impact Payment (stimulus check)